Thursday, March 11, 2010

The way that I am different

I guess the way that I am different from anyone else in my life is 2 different things. The first thing being that I served in the active duty Army for almost four years and I am now currently serving in the Washington state National Gaurd. which makes me the only person in my direct family to serve at all in any armed forces. Even most of my friends have never served I mean their are a couple others that did serve but they arent real close friends more like accomplises but they did their part but never made the same comitment that I did. The other way that I am different from the others in my life is that I am going to be the first to graduate from college in my family so thats kind of a big thing and allot of people are proud of me for accomplishing all that I have.

A realism about life that I have realized is that lif it self is never fair and the more that you work at life the farther it will take you. That is why I stated in the first paragraph that I am attending school and getting ready to get out of the National Gaurd in about 11months so then I will jsut be attending school to try and get as far ahead in this world as I possibly can. because if you stand still life itself will pass you by. Well folks that aint gonna be me I'm gonn try and take as much as I can out of this life because when I die I wanna look dead.

What I got in life that I totally didnt expect to be what it to be. was my little girl she is a little ball of fire I could have never asked for a cuter litle girl. when she and i first met in person. she has grown a little but all she does is make new noises every new day. but our newest thing is that we are starting to hold hand and like to walk with eachother. so in short there is no way that I was able to estamate about how much I totally underestimated my daughter. and how much trouble she gets in every day or how loud she is. But no matter what I love her uncontrollably.

No comments:

Post a Comment