Thursday, March 11, 2010

I have never kept a diary in my life they have always seemed a little girlie. sorry to all the girls in the class. And of course I have never really ever known what one is for, but I have stollen my cousins when we were little and hid it from her in my old dank dog house.

My life is full of tiny little life boats,all day long I pass them by while im in the fast lane, i dont think that I create any lifeboats but im sure that I do a great job destroying other peoples. I cant see anything in my life that would be considered a life boat and thats that.

My favorite quote Would have to be from page 26 at the very top of the page.
"Naked woman + right hand = happy happy joy joy". I likie this qoute because he goes on to brag about how he masturbate and that he says "Im ambidextrous". I love this quote and I cant believed he talked about masturbation in his book but he does say that everyone does it and that it is a natural thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment